Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let's put some color in our day!

Happy beautiful Tuesday everyone!
It's time for a new challenge over at ACLP - a wonderful (and appropriate) color challenge for the season:

RED GREEN and WHITE

The Design Team was so spoiled to use Basic Grey's Jovial collection for our project today:
Here is my card using these yummy papers:


Recipe:

The beautiful flowers surrounding Madelynn are actually from one of the papers. I love the rich hues of this collection! It's hard to choose which design I love best as this pack is full of plaids, ornaments, snowmen, and gorgeous poinsettias, and it also comes in a sampler pack as well:


For my card I followed a sketch by Stamps with fun (the layout is flipped) and let the colors of the papers inspire me. Come on over and join in on the red, green, and white fun! You can see more of the Design Team's work {here} on the ACLP blog, as well as link up your own card. 
Here are other fun challenges I joined in on:
Wild Orchid Challenge: Classic Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenges: Square Cards
Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you so much for coming by!

8 comments:

Piali said...

Very pretty!!!

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH! Just beautiful! Love your challenge card Joni!

Tammy said...

So adorable!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Smiles!
Gwen

Kelly Massman said...

Love the papers and flowers-they make that spunky girl pop!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I just love her hat! I need one just like it :) Another fab card, love the flowers - so pretty!

Deanne :)

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Joni, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun challenge this week. Hugs, Denise