Saturday, October 3, 2009

In honor of WCMD and Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello everyone and happy Saturday! What a wonderful day, isn't it?
Here is a little freebie for the month of October, courtesy of my Inktegrity line, in honor of WCMD and Breast Cancer Awareness. Just right click on the image to save to your desktop, and please email me with any cards that you have made with it. I'd also love for you to leave a comment, especially since I have friends joining me over the weekend with this image:

The fabulous Lori Boyd:

The wonderful Melissa Craig:
Mine :D
The little charm that says "believe":

a double ribbon layer for a strong statement:

Have a wonderful WCMD everyone! I hope to see you all at the wonderful crafting online parties happening today!
*Love and Aloha*

12 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it, thank you sooo much.

joni h said...

these are so great!for such a great cause!! I'd better get on the ball & see what I can come up with. Don't hold your breath!

Melissa Craig said...

Joni - your card and Lori's are sooo pretty. I like how you added the shadow to the ribbon to give depth and I love how Lori made her ladybugs so unconventional. Cute!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Joni,

I love this image and I am going to use it for my card or project for next week!!!

I just wanted you to know I am really enjoying working with your images and the team we have we probably don't give credit where we should oftne enough so I just wanted you to know I really appriciate you picking me to be on your team and trusting me enough to help share your wonderful images with the stamping world!!!

Heather

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely cards! I did one today and just uploaded to SCS :) Going to add it to my blog now.

Caryl P said...

Beautiful image and great cards made with it. I love the last one with the charm and popped up ribbon!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Adorable! Love all the cards and the images!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so cute!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous cards!!

Joni, I LOVE your image and can't wait to use it!! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to create with all of your fabulous images!!

Rose said...

thanks for the image. and WOW fantastic cards :0)

Tammy said...

All so beautiful!
I love this stamp.

Angie said...

It's wonderful, thank you! I haven't been blogging lately since family has been visiting... and now I have a cold! I guess it's that time of year. Thanks again!