Friday, May 18, 2012

Celebrating Armed Forces Day!


Happy beautiful Friday everyone!
Just popping in to invite you all to Raise The Bar's newest challenge, 
 celebrating Armed Forces Day tomorrow (5/19):

Military and Patriotic Cards

We want to see how you honor the brave men and women who proudly represent our country!
For my card I used Hero Ian and Cheeky Mate together from TGF, 
I thought they were a cute pair even though Ian may be a tad bit shorter than this beauty. ;)
Come on over and join in on the fun!
You can see the beautiful samples by the Design Team here on the blog,
this is also where you'll link up your own work.
Thank you so much for coming by everyone!
I am going to be prepping for a 20+ kid party this afternoon at our neighborhood park,
our sweet daughter turned 11 this week so we are doing a Hunger Games theme!
(Pictures to come, I promise!)
Have a great day!
xoxoxox






4 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Oh Joni the dog tags are brilliant! I forgot I have a Cheeky Mate, maybe I will play along this week afterall!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your little military duo is just too sweet! Fabulous coloring!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!