Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sparkle On!

 
Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
Well I finally have my computer up and running again, after it crashed late Monday afternoon.
I had never have that happen to me so I was in a bit of a shock! :(

Tuesday was a new release day for Sparkle Creation Rubber Stamps
and I was on board to debut this beauty before the laptop fiasco.

But I am here now to Keep Calm and Sparkle On! teehee!
Isn't Your Highness Lucy just adorable?
I totally need a chaise and champagne after my last few days.

Your Highness Lucy here will be on the store site this Saturday the 14th!
Every day the Design Team will be debuting a new image so be sure to stop in at the blog as well,
Sparkle is generously giving a stamp away each day of the previews.
This weekend, starting Saturday is your chance to take advantage of this awesome deal:

Yay! Congratulations to Sparkle and her 2 year anniversary!

Have a wonderful day everyone, I will be back tomorrow with another new image.
Thank you so much for coming by.
xoxoxox



4 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Ack!! Lol it's the worst feeling when technology comes to a halt, Joni! This happened to me a couple of months back, too.

Love the way you coloured Lucy! She sure is a royal alright.

Thelma said...

Im loving the no-border technique...ur card looks fabulous!

SemSee said...

Sooo glad you've got the computer thing sorted now! It happened to us a few years ago and the time it took to load everything back on ... phew!!

Absolutely gorgeous card!! Loving the colours and your no lines technique is just breathtaking! WOW! xx

Margo said...

I absolutely LOVE everything about this Your Highness Lucy card!!!Beautifully done!! :)