Monday, July 2, 2012

TPE #155


Happy Monday everyone and welcome to JULY! :)
Are you all ready for a new month of challenges?
To celebrate this wonderful month of summer, here is our photo inspiration for TPE:


Now that looks like one fun party!
Here is my card inspired by that backyard:

A while ago a friend contacted me about this retired stamp set from The Greeting Farm.
How could I not accept it from her? It's is the coolest image! {Thanks KJ!!}
One day I'll have to ask Marie what inspired it, as that one monkey is eating a pizza. lol!
Since it is a pirate themed image, I thought I'd go nautical/patriotic
and use the colors and patterns from the photo inspiration.

Now it's your turn to show us your card based on the fabulous American celebration picture!
Click here to get to TPE's blog, this is also where you will link up your work.
Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you so much for coming by today!
xoxoxox


1 comment:

Renee said...

I love this!! Your coloring is fab and the colors perfect!