Friday, August 3, 2012

Raise the Back-to-school Bar!


Happy Friday everyone! 
Hopefully this posted okay as I am still away in Atlanta for my amazing Thirty-One Conference. Woohoo!
I'll have plenty to share when I get back from my trip, I am predicting it was amazing. ;)
For the time being, I hope you have some time to play in our August challenge over at Raise The Bar:

BACK TO SCHOOL

Ah yes, our kiddos do not start back up until after Labor Day but I know it's quickly approaching!
For my card I used the adorable Saturated Canary image Smashy Curls and this sketch:


Karen has the cutest layouts every week. :)

Come on over and join in on the fun!
You can see what the wonderful Bar-Tenders have done with this theme here on the blog.
Don't forget that you have entire month to play along, one entry per person please. :)
Have a great Friday everyone!
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card Joni.

Peggy said...

Gorgeous card Joni! I love Saturated Canary images. So hip! Kiddos go back to school here August 20th. Back to driving through three school zones to get to work...