Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Love. Eat. Sushi.


Happy Wednesday everyone!
This is my second week of guest designing for Karber Digital Images,
and I chose this adorable Love eat sushi image.
I love love love sushi, and being from Hawaii, I know exactly how she is feeling! ;)
I paired her with Far East papers from a very old DCWV stack,
then folded up a scrap for a little fan.
Come on by Karber's blog to see the adorable designs from the GDs this month!
There's also a cute little challenge going on, 
using your favorite embellishment.

Have a great day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great image, beautifully colored, and perfect background papers and colors.

Desire Fourie said...

Joni this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}