Friday, November 2, 2012

Raise the Anything Goes Bar!


Happy beautiful November Friday everyone!
WOWZA, it feels like fall indeed! Even with the heat on, my house sits nicely at 67*. Brrr...

It's time for a new challenge over at Raise The Bar - and this week we have a fun one:

ANYTHING GOES

{For crowd control purposes, all we ask is one entry per person. teehee!}

For my card I used an adorable image from SCRS called Sunflower Charlotte.
She is sooo sweet, I just love her beautiful dress and hat!
A while back we did a surprise birthday post for Kim Yu,
the designing guru who also is on SCRS with me.
This card was featured with the many others to celebrate her birthday.

I am going to enter Charlotte into these other challenges as well today:

C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Birthdays
Penny's Challenges: Birthdays
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes


Do you all have amazing plans coming up?
Tonight is our oldest son's last high school football game
(note I said 'high school' because I want him to continue on to college!),
so we will be busy with that milestone in our lives.
Here he is, modeling a shirt that he designed for this evening's game:


"No Tears" is the seniors' motto...and I do believe he has a career in sports design;)
Have a great weekend everyone, thank you so much for coming by!
xoxoxox

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

Donna Ellis said...

What a gorgeous card, Joni! I especially like the sunbursts of flowers in the background, perfectly complementing the sunflowers. All that fussy cutting really sets your card apart. So pretty!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!! Beautiful coloring and the perfect paper to match!

your son did an amazing job on his shirt..very cool!

Roxann said...

Firstly, congrats to your son! Secondly, thank you for sharing your beautiful card at TTCRD! I lived on the island of Oahu for four years when my dad was in the service back in the late 60's. Hope to return one day.

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
~DEANNE~