Wednesday, April 3, 2013

TPE Challenge #193


Yes, it's Wednesday!
But in the midst of a fabulous TGF blog hop,
I couldn't quite time it right to post TPE's newest challenge.
You know, it was like me trying to double dutch. heehee!

But here I am, to announce the wonderful new theme over at TPE:

3 different patterned papers + your favorite embellishment

Fun, fun, fun!
Here is my card that you may have seen at the hop,


The 3rd patterned paper happens to be that little banner behind the sentiment. ;)
My favorite embellishment has to be ribbon, it is never quite the same without it!
I turned her into a playing card with some scoring and rub on hearts.
That new Delicate Words die is so great, 
I always worry if I am going to mess up my card with a sentiment.
At least with a die cut word, it can be moved around anywhere until you're happy!
I am also entering her into this week's The Sweetest Thing sketch (rotated):


Come on over and play along with TPE's recipe challenge.
Click here to hop over to the blog to see what Ella's girls have been up to.
Have a beautiful mid-week day everyone!
xoxoxox