Tuesday, May 21, 2013

GVT - what will it be?

Hello everyone!
It's time for a brand new challenge over at The Greeting Farm.
This week we have an adorable photo inspiration:


As you may know, I am a huuuuuge fan of anything orange! Eeek!
I was so excited to see this color combo, here is my card using Wild Sprout Gracie:


I also used a few of the wonderful new dies from the Farm: Fence Die, Mini Clouds with die, 
and the Word sentiment die (currently sold out).
I took out my Basic Grey What's Up papers and colored her in with the no border technique.

Come along and join in on the fun over at the Farm!
Click here to hop to the blog and see the other yummy cards made with this photo inspiration.
Have a great day everyone, sending my love and prayers to those in Oklahoma. :(
xoxoxox


1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, your card is fantastic.