Friday, November 29, 2013

FFF: a color challenge with me!

Happy day after Thanksgiving everyone!
I truly hope your holidays are off to a great start. :)

Whether you are relaxing after a full belly or out and about shopping,
be sure to take some time to join in on our FFF challenge that I am hosting:


A color challenge of baby blue/silver/white as an ode to winter!
Here is my card using Miss Anya Scarves:


She's so pretty and cozy, isn't she? heehee!
You can find her here at TGF's store, I love this trio of images this time of year.
Come on over and join in on the fun!
Click here to see what the other amazing Farmers have done with these colors,
this is also where you'll link up your work.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Danni said...

Pretty color combo and a pretty card!