Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TPE Challenge #277

Happy beautiful Tuesday everyone!
I am a day late with inclement weather and my cable box/internet was down.
But have no fear - you still have plenty of time to join in on our challenge this week!


We want to see ANYTHING BUT A CARD.

Next week will be a busy one with Thanksgiving celebrations,
so I thought I'd post a link to a fun banner I found online:


I took this picture at night, there are actually a few more details up close. ;)
The banner comes in a textured print, with the bunting shape already made.
All you need to do is print it out (I did it on kraft cardstock),
attach twine (I used - gasp - eyelets!), and voila. A fun banner for the holidays!
You can find the downloadable banner HERE on The Tomkat Studio page.

So I happen to be a HUGE fan of November, its colors, and especially Thanksgiving.
While others are already decorating for Christmas, I linger in the fall. ;)
Here are some other parts of my home that I thought I'd share:

 3 tiered stand from Hobby Lobby that I had to have
{fruits are edible, by the way ;) }

knick knacks for the dining room credenza
burlap plate from Hobby Lobby that I love love love love.

Chalboard sign from Sam's (SAM'S!!) on clearance for $7
It is reversible too, with "Welcome" on the flip side.
Sweet little owl that my 8 year old named Dr. Who.
(btw, I have never seen an episode so I'm not sure where she got that from...)

Come and enter TPE's anything but a card challenge too!
Click here to hop to the blog, and see the other adorable projects made.

Happy beautiful day everyone, stay warm!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: