Wednesday, December 10, 2014

best. day. ever

Happy middle of the week everyone!
I am so excited to be sharing one of my new favorite images from Saturated Canary
that I made into a simple, celebration card:


Isn't Love Language ~ Gifts adorable? She has the sweetest face!
I love that she doesn't need to be just for a birthday,
you can use her for any happy gift-giving occasion. :)
I decided to use darker copics for her,
just because she reminds me of my youngest daughter.
She is paired with Happy Day papers {simple stories}
and bling embellishments from Michaels.
I hope you are having the best day ever!
I love this time of year where everyone is giddy about giving (and receiving - teehee!).
Treat yourself to some beautiful digis over at Krista's shop - you deserve it!
And don't forget to join Saturated Canary's Facebook page for awesome specials,
announcements, and a monthly challenge.

Happy Wednesday everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

She's adorable! Jo x