Monday, March 16, 2015

TPE 290 - Pinch Me!

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend and ready for a fun week ahead.
This week we have a fun new challenge over at The Pink Elephant:



Pinch Me! Use the color GREEN!

Here is my card using an old freebie from Tiddly Inks:


Isn't she the cutest image?
I colored her up with copics and added stickles for some happy bling.
I used scraps from my stash and a rub on sentiment from American Crafts.

Be sure to hop by The Pink Elephant  blog to see all the other inspiration!
Ella's girls sure know how to rock challenges. ;)
Click here to hop to the blog,
this is also where you'll link up your entry for the weekly challenge.

Have a great day everyone, thank you for coming by to see me!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

5 comments:

Nance said...

Joni, beautiful as usual! Love the patterns and your coloring is always superb! Have a wonderful week!

Dotty Jo said...

She's adorable! A great combo of image, colours and design, Jo x

Kristie W. said...

Really cute card! Loving her hair and the sparkly shamrocks!

cm said...

Joni, she *is* the cutest, all bubbly and cheery with her sparkly shamrocks! Definitely a St. Patrick's Day cheerleader! Gorgeous colouring...fabulous! Again, I'm just so thrilled to be playing alongside in the Pinch Me challenge!
~c

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable! Love the added bling! Happy St. Patty's Day!