Monday, June 1, 2015

TPE Challenge #301


Happy amazing Monday everyone!
It's time for a new challenge over at The Pink Elephant
and we're positive you're going to need a few of these in your stash:


Masculine Birthday Cards

Oh this is such a hard one for me. 
I have three boys, and I still struggle with whether or not a card is too girly. ;)
Here is my card using the adorable Baseball Oliver:


Isn't he adorable? Oliver is from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
(who, by the way is now a happy mommy and on hiatus)
and is perfect for a boy's card.
I stamped him on kraft cardstock, then used neutral copics to color him up.
The sentiment is a rub on from Pebbles (Hobby Lobby),
and the twine and baseball mitt doodad is from my stash.

Come on over and join the fun!
There's the cutest display of masculine cards here on the blog,
all courtesy of the talented design team.
This is also where you'll link up your work for us to oooh and ahhh over. :)
 
Have a wonderful day everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments: