Friday, October 23, 2015

A little bit of Altitude

Happy Friday, everyone! :)
Two weeks ago after the flooding in SC, my kids had a week off from school.
Last week they had a two hour delay.
This week they had a one hour delay, with Thursday and Friday off as previously planned.
Yup. That meant I had a lot of craft time since everyone has been sleeping in. ;)

I came across Bo Bunny's Altitude Collection when I popped into Hobby Lobby.
All paper pads 50% off? Yes please.


I wanted to share a few of my cards that I've made with this stack,
the colors are so beautiful paired together!

Trees from The Greeting Farm's Sing Hello

Sheena from TGF's Ever After Kit

Makeup Time from Saturated Canary

Isn't this just a lovely collection?
I think I may end up using up the whole paper pad before the season is up!
I found mine at Hobby Lobby, but I am sure it's everywhere in craft stores.

Have a happy Altitude day, everyone,
thank you for coming by to say hello! 
xoxoxox
~*Joni





No comments: