Sunday, January 6, 2019

C.C. Designs Preview Day #1


Happy beautiful Sunday, friends! Today begins C.C. Designs' sneak peeks
of what's to come as we kick off a new year of stamps.
My card showcases the Little Unicorn Rubber Stamp
sitting sweetly in the In and Out Circle Metal Die.
I am always reminded of my daughter's My Little Pony days
when I see cutesy characters like this,
so I couldn't resist using a bit of cherry ribbon. :)
I colored her up with Copics, dry embossed a cloud layer,
then used an older CCD sentiment to finish it off.
There are so many fun giveaways and opportunities to win this month's new releases,
so be sure to check in on C.C. Designs' Facebook page, as well as the blog for all the updates.

Thank you for popping by my blog today, have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
xoxoxox
Joni

25 comments:

Corinne said...

oh goodness, this stamp is so adorable and you have created this so beautifully.. just absolutely darling...
hugs

JessVK said...

Love this new stamp! I create lots of cards for kids and this would be great! Love your design and layout:)

cghundley said...

So darling and
your card looks
charming.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

Cute card. I love the layering.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a sweet unicorn! I love the patterned papers you used!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card with this adorable unicorn! Love the layering and the die cuts you used!

Sandie said...

This is just adorable. I can totally relate re My Little Pony, we just put them all away this year.

stempelfrida said...

Such a sweet card with a darling unicorn and I love the colours so much!
Kind regards from stempelfrida

Sonya van Stee said...

SOOOOOO cute! Great colouring, and I LOVE all the red!

ionabunny said...

Awww, that little unicorn is so cute. Hugz

Mary Holshouser said...

the little unicorn is darling.
The greenery and flowers peeking
out from the frame is a cute idea.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Annette said...

Awww, the unicorn is adorable

Cindy Vernon said...

I just love this unicorn. So sweet.

Jenn Joncas said...

Such a cute card Joni!! I love your background with the clouds!!

LadyR said...

Joni I absolutely love how you did this, and that cherry tape just gives it that little extra, awesome job on it

Denise Mills said...

This card is adorable! Think I have to try my hand at it. Thanks for sharing.

denise_delores_mills@yahoo.com

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! How cute!!! Love this little unicorn!!!

Susan Y said...

Love the red pop of colors! Super sweet card! Thanks for sharing!

Julie O'Neil said...

Love the colors, too cute!

Julie O'Neil said...

Love the colors, too cute!

krazykropper said...

Super cute card!!

Laura's Craft Closet said...

Your color choice is fantastic! Great job!

Anne Caroline said...

Very nice

Vivian Foo said...

Awesome & inspiring.

gabriella said...

Oh my goodness, what fabulous coloring, I just love it