Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thankful for U-nicorn


It's FRI-YAY!
Hello everyone and welcome to the weekend! :)
I actually enjoy every single day of the week,
but Friday means that my kiddos are home the next two days. and I LOVE that.

Speaking of love, I am smitten with this cutie from this month's new release
and couldn't stop making cards with this stamp called Little Unicorn.
Its size and expression are perfect for any quick project you may have.

For today's card, I colored up Little Unicorn with Copics,
then framed her using the In and Out Square Metal Die.
One thing I love about these Dies is that it cuts out both at the same time,
so the frame and perfect square are a double win for crafting!

You can find all of the new products right here at the shop,
we look forward to seeing what you create in 2019!
xoxoxox
Joni

No comments: