Wednesday, January 8, 2020

C.C. Designs' New Release Day 2


It's Day 2 of C.C. Design's showcase!
I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's hop,
the Designers did such an amazing job with the new stamps!
Here is my card for Day 2 of the showcase,
featuring the Abominable Clear Stamps:


I paired them with the coordinating sentiment,
stamped little twinkles then added Sparkle Enamel Dots in the center.
The palette was a soft baby blue and white (which sadly looks a little washed out!).
I hope you enjoy everyone's Day 2 projects,
the designers are soooo incredibly creative with these images!
Thank you for stopping by today,
I hope your Wednesday goes exactly the way you want it to!
xoxoxox
Joni


1 comment:

mhoodang said...

เล่นเลยฟรีเครดิต live22 แจกเครดิตฟรี slot online แจกโบนัสมากมาย
https://www.live22easy.com/