Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sweet Escape Digis!


Happy Sunday everyone!
When I received an email from Berenice of Sweet Escape Digis,
asking me if I would like to color up some of her images, I jumped at the opportunity.
I've been a fan of her images for a while now,
especially the Jess line with her gorgeous hair.
I wanted to try a variety of images, so I chose Sushi Time as my first beauty:

She's the cutest sushi waitress! I colored her up with Copics,
then used a white Inkessential pen to color up her floral uniform.
This paper is a very old 12x12 pad called The Far East by DCWV.
The colors of this pad are so gorgeous and saturated,
I just had to choose my favorite sakura design in pinks, reds, and oranges. 
You can find all of Berenice's images here at her Etsy shop,
the instant gratification of these lovely images are so worth it!
Have a great day, friends - thank you for coming by.
xoxoxox
Joni


No comments: