Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am in love!

Hello there and YES! I am in love with this little guy! Isn't he soooo cute? He just makes me all mushy with his baby paws and his wrinkles. When Marie released this set called "Pup Star" I grabbed it and threw it in my virtual shopping cart immediately. Not only are we the Fort Belvoir Bulldogs but he just stole my heart with his puppy face. I even dotted in baby whiskers around his mouth. teehee! I had so much fun coloring him in with different copics AND I even used scraps of DP and CS as I told myself I would. Sigh. He definitely makes me smile!

And now for my next little hint and story for this Saturday's challenge. (BTW, I hope you all aren't getting sick of these. If anything, my mom will have tons of cards off of this week alone!)
So here's today's story: This has got to be one of my favorites because it's orange AND it came from Jody, one of my sweetest friends ever. She is like a sister to me! We are cut from the same cheap cloth because she dug this out of someone's trash and thought of me. LMBO! I even jacked it from her DD when she came to our house for a sleepover because I loved it so much. Granted I didn't know the story behind it but Jody said she was going to leave it for me anyway.
Got you thinking? I hope so!! And I hope you join me, Melissa, and Gabby on Saturday for the challenge, because all of these cards will make sense then, I promise. (btw, Jody was also the one who gave my DD that awesome scrapping tote in yesterday's post. She got it from Sam's Club on clearance for $12!!!) Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday, the weekend is just a heartbeat away!
*Love and Aloha*

5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oooo! I love the orange card. The inspiration must be awesome!!

Your puppy is so cute. The card is fabulous.

Sheri Gilson said...

Love the cards~can't wait to find out the inspiration behind them!

Denise said...

Love these cards. Like your layouts.

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

That bulldog is adorable! I will have to check back on Saturday-because I think I am Confused-? That tote you daughter got is Awesome! lucky girl

Becky said...

I love this dog, he is adorable, and love the cards.