Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tee Dee Es Weekly Challenge

Hi everyone! What exactly does that post title mean? Today I want to invite you to The Digi Shack's weekly Thursday challenge! Get it? TDS? ;) Okay, sorry.


So the colors that Mandy gave us was a great challenge for me, she presented us with the combo of:





Bravo Burgundy


Garden Green


Almost Amethyst



Soo pretty and different! Here is what I came up with:


I used an image by The Digi Shack, of course, found HERE in the shoppe. I also used Arlana's latest sketch that she posted on her blog Sweet Sketch Wednesday that you can see HERE. Although my image was a bit bigger than I intended, I guess I could say that it really is the focus of the card. lol!

I hope you all come over and join us! The Maui Wowies have done some pretty samples using this combo, you can visit any of them by clicking on their names in my sidebar. Please upload to any gallery using TDSC10 and then leave a comment HERE for Toni and the rest of us to pay you a visit.

Today is the last day of school for my kiddos so I better get off the computer and get ready for the happy stampede. :D Until soon!
*Love and Aloha*

11 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, this is so prtty, it looks almost Tropical!!!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous, Joni! My kids have been out since the Wednesday after Memorial Day! You sure do have a long school-year; then again, maybe you don't start in mid-August like we do!

Have a great day! Nicole

NinaB said...

Lovely colors and beautiful card! I missed my regular blog visits (had lots of internet troubles in GA), but glad to be back and be inspired by your beautiful creations!

Crystal said...

Lovely card....you did a fab job with those colors!!!!

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous. you rocked those colors. those flowers are awesome.

hugs,

jen said...

i like the flowers are big as they are, anything smaller would look off.

Kelly Mahany said...

Joni,

I love the way you made Arlana's sketch your own by enlarging your main image! The card is beautiful! Nice job on the sketch and thanks for playing along with Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketches!

joni h said...

your card is great! I love the coloring. TFS!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty! Great sketch and I love the image you picked for it.

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card, Joni! It has an island feel to it and is elegant, too!

Melyssa said...

Wow Joni this card is gorgeous! I love the flowers and how you coloured them! Your layout is awesome to.