Friday, July 31, 2009

It's a wonderful Friday!

Hello and a big TGIF to you all! I am so glad it's here, I love everyday of the week but this day always makes me smile more. ;)
For today's 1st post (I only have one other one, don't worry...) I wanted to share some exciting news:


Photobucket


The DT for Inktegrity has been chosen!!! YAY!!! Thank you to all who applied, it was so much fun going through the emails and seeing all of the wonderful cards. I present to you the first DT:

Lisa of Paper Hearts
Jennifer of Jennifer Olauson Designs
Sheri of Paper Craftys Creations
Dana Joy of Got Joy Creations
Tammy of Fun Paper Candy
Heather of Heather's Heavinly Stampations
Anita of The Hovey Hut
and our August Guest Designer Ginny of My 5 bratz creations

These girls are so sweet and talented, I can't wait for you all to enjoy their work! Right now we are busy with a little line called "Dream Big" which will be in the shop on August 6th. (Hmmm, could the DT badge have anything to do with it?)I hope you all follow along on the Inktegrity blog found HERE. In celebration of our kick off, there will be some fun stuff happening! Until soon my friends, have a wonderful day!
*Love and Aloha*

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Congratulations ladies!!! I'm sure this is going to be an awesome design team.

Stef H said...

CONGRATS to all the lucky ladies to be designing for Integrity! way to go!

hugs,

Sheri Gilson said...

Joni~ I am so excited to be part of your new DT, Thank You!! The new line is so much fun!! :D

Ann said...

Congrats, ladies! A special shoutout to Sheri and Ginny! Yeah, girlies, you ROCK!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! Lisa is a friend of mine through another mutual friend and I am THRILLED for her! AND Sheri...and Tammy...and Heather is a really good friend of mine too....OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is an awesome DT, Joni, you are so blessed that these girls went out for Inktegrity...your business is gonna soar w/ these ladies on your side! CONGRATS on your amazing DT of ladies!

Jennifer said...

Joni, thanks for giving me a change to be on your DT. I am really looking forward to be creating for Inktegrity. Have a great weekend.