Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting my Whimsie ride on a Tuesday

Hello everyone! We are flying through the week aren't we? LOL! Not really...but that's okay. Everyday is a special gift so I don't mind it at all.
Well today is a sneak peek of what's to come at Whimsie Doodles on the 1st:

Isn't she adorable? I love Melyssa's drawings, very sweet and fun to color up. This witch will be in the shop in two days, so be sure to go and get your cart ready!
I used this image for Tuesday Morning Sketches layout:

Of course I had to be difficult and flip it:

I thought it worked better with the spider web and sentiment. So here's the story behind that sentiment: I was thinking I would print off the wording on DP, glaze it, adhere it to a couple of layers of sturdier cardstock, then pop it up on dimensionals.
And then I saw this sticker. LOL! I mean seriously, isn't that what all that work would have been anyway? So yes, gasp, I used a sticker because I think some of them are so cute. And it matched my DP quite nicely. ;)
Now it's your turn to play with this A10 sketch (an A10 size fits a business envelope). Link up HERE on the blog and we'll be sure to visit you! Have a wonderful Whimsie kind of Tuesday everyone! :D
*Love and Aloha*

10 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute card! That is a great new image, I like Melyssa's drawings, too.

I like the sentiment and the embossed web, they really compliment each other.

Sheri Gilson said...

Joni, this came out so cute!! I love the bewitched sticker and how the web CB folder highlights your picture...I mean adorable image!! Fabulous job!!

Tammy said...

Hi Joni
This is super cute! I love that little witch!
Great job.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Very well done! I love the stamped image, she is beautiful and you colored her so well.

Unknown said...

how cute, dont forget you can also enter that card at MyGrafico :)

Lelia Pierce said...

How adorable, Joni! I love the image and the way you've done up your card! Is that spider web DP or an embossing folder? Lovely!

Hugs,
Lelia

Janice said...

Wow! Awesome card and that image is too cute!

kadie said...

This is AWESOME!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Joni,

You did a great job on this!!! I am so far behind on getting out to my blog buddies, but I just went through the last few pages of you blog and I am so impressed and inspired you really have done some amazing work!!

Love that Spider Web!!!

Heather

Kelli said...

Beautiful cards!! Great sketch to work with too.