Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To my boo...and a Tuesday Morning challenge!

Hello everyone and a happy Tuesday to you!
Yesterday I showed a new image from Shape Up, a fun and easy line for kids of all ages to use for Halloween. I was so thrilled when my friend Gabby joined in on the fun for this release! And even moreso when she told me that her daughter Lizzie played along with the images. That is TOTALLY what I designed this line for!
So enough blabbing...here is a card that I made with the triangular ghost image using Dare U2 Digi Stamp's latest sketch:


It looks like they're on a first date and super nervous. haha! The sketch is so much fun with the triangular edge, I couldn't resist pairing it with Boo.

And now for Tuesday Morning Sketches - er - Challenge for this week: RIBBON! Melissa decided to mix it up and do a fun embellishment challenge instead. And since we all know you hoard all that ribbon, this is a fun challenge to join!
Here is a pillow box that I made with another new Inktegrity release - my little hexagon Spidey:

heehee! I used the ribbon to mimic his web. Now let's see what ribbon you've been stashing! Create a card and upload it to the TMS blog HERE. This one will be a judged week, so let's see your creativity!

Spidey and Boo are available now in the Inktegrity store HERE, but they also have 2 other friends that are debuting on the Inktegrity blog.

Please come back for the announcements of my blog candy giveaway at 5PM EST - it could be you! Until then, have a wonderful day everyone-

*Love and Aloha*

8 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness they do look like a first date couple. Super adorable and really great take on the sketch.

I love your new hexagon image and the pillow box is a great idea! The ribbon looks very cool and I like the paper in the background. Fabulous project Joni.

Stef H said...

i also love that sentiment - to my boo! those are the cutest ghosts i've ever seen and that spiderweb is just to die for! absolutely fabulous!

hugs,

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous projects Joni!! I just love these new releases!! I think after seeing Gabby & your Boo cards, that is now my fav!! :D

Gabby said...

HAHAHAHA...OMG HOW CUTE!!! I love the Boo daters! They do look mighty nervous...kinda like me on my first date with my honey! LOL! Love it Joni...love it! So glad I got to play along! :D

Sparkplug17 said...

Your ghosts are just darling! Great and fabulous cards/

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh Wow what a wonderful way to show case those images the Pink Black, and White is a total winner!!! I love love love it!!!!

I love the ploka dotted paper too!!!

Wonderful!!!

Heather

Sandra said...

Two great cards! Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi stamp. Hope to see you on the next 'Dare'
Sandra x

Larissa said...

Great cards! These images of the ghosts are so adorable! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa