Monday, November 16, 2009

A later but still Sunshiney and Giggly Monday!

Hi everyone! This is my second post of the day, thank you for coming by.
Today is my Sunshine and Giggles day, and I have some exciting news to share with this company!
Janice has gone digital, all of her images are now available immediately which is so wonderful as I have crossed over to the digi world since they are perfect for resizing. Janice is also having a DT call so be sure to click HERE for the details.
Today is an altered item that I put together using the reindeer and elf pair:




This is an empty prima jar that I cleaned out, then filled with oatmeal and glitter, perfect for a reindeer's meal! The girls had so much fun adding in the glitter, that I am afraid it would truly upset Rudolph's belly if he decided to eat it. ;)
Nevertheless, they are excited to sprinkle it all over our backyard on Christmas Eve. Now that Janice has gone digital, I can print out a whole sheet of these images and let my girls create more reindeer food packets to give to their friends! Ah yes, oatmeal and glitter all over my dining table. I can just see it now. ;)

You, however, can see more wonderful images from the design team with a variety of images from S&G:

Janice (owner)  ☼ Melissa ☼ Jennifer  ☼ Nicole

Thank you for popping back in again! Have a wonderful rest of your Monday. I will see you back here tomorrow, because I'm taking you to Hawaii!!
*Love and Aloha*

4 comments:

Anita said...

What a wonderful idea to pop it into a jar like that, and so pretty too! I have made reindeer fod with my girlies before, but only ever bagged it up. You have inspired me to clean outmy jars now!
Anita..xxx

Janice said...

Too cute!! You have the best ideas!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a cute idea Joni!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!