Monday, November 30, 2009

Whimsie Doodle Sneak peek

Hello my dear friend and happy Monday to you! I hope your weekend was full of food and love. That is all that truly matters, right?
Today is a wonderful day full of sneak peeks from my favorite companies, so I thought I would show you one in particular from Whimsie Doodles that keeps making me giggle:



Hahaha! I told you Melyssa had a sense of humor! Now here's what you can do. Guess what this picture is of and I will randomly pick one person to win this image release. Trust me, you don't have anything like it in your collection. lol! And if you have a sense of humor (which I know you do) then this set is for you. Melyssa is debuting 3 new images so be sure to pop in on the other girls to see what they are snippeting for you:


*Donna  *Kelli  *Kelly  *Melyssa  *Nicole *Nikki  *Thanh *Sheri 

Happy Guessing my friends! I will be back later with dessert. ;)
*Love and Aloha*

9 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Looks like underclothes to me! A bra? I can't wait to see this release! I just know I'm gonna laugh my pants off! No pun intended!! he,he!!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

panties?!

Christine said...

This has to be the hardest snippet every! lol... My guess is bras.

Marlene said...

From what I've seen and gathered it seems to be some kind of underwear collection - panties, briefs, bras, etc. Can't wait to see the entire card.

LindaC said...

Christmas trees on underwear? LindaC

Tami said...

I'm going with undergarments since that seems to be the majorities thoughts.

Busym1 said...

I have no idea, but it does have something to do with underwear, but no idea what! Guess we'll just have to wait! Michelle

Maylee said...

OMG..I HAVE NO CLUE! Can't wait to find out. : )

Jamie said...

fancy panties!!