Monday, November 9, 2009

You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine :D

Happy Monday everyone!
I am convinced of two things:
1) I'm getting shorter
2) the weekends are too.
lol!

Today is a Sunshine and Giggles day but first I wanted to announce a few things regarding this new and sweet company. The site has moved, the new blog link can be found HERE. She is also coming out with a new line that is soooo adorable. I've only seen a sneak peek at this little character's face, but Little Rose Nikita is just the cutest girl! I can't wait to see what designs are made with her!
Janice is also having a DT call, so get your application ready if you are wanting to design with actual rubber stamps!
Here is one of her winter images, I used the Sketch Saturday layout:



This fellow is so much braver than me! I am clueless when it comes to snow, I just know that it's cold. ;)
I colored him up with copics and then added liquid app to the trees and all around him. The MS icicle punch is my new favorite, especially since my Goopy Doop Halloween punch is tucked away for next year. :D
Be sure to check out the girls blogs to see what they've created:
Janice   ☼Melissa   ☼Jennifer  ☼Nicole

Thank you for coming by on this wonderful Monday morning, I'll be back in a little while so I can meet some of the challenge deadlines with a card I made over the weekend.
Don't forget to add your name to my blog candy HERE on this post, there are more goodies going in that box everyday.
*Love and Aloha*

7 comments:

Jenny V. said...

He does look brave. I don't think I'll be able to do that, I can't stand being cold. That icicle punch works great with that image. Love how you added added liquid app as snow. Need to get myself one of those and try it out. Have a great Monday!

Annie said...

It's cold over here in England but no snow and ice thank goodness. Snowflakes and icycles are far nicer on cards than real life.

Love this card Joni.

Ann xxx

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling skiing card!

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! You did a fabulous job with this card! I actually got the chills!! LOL I love all the layers and I have to get that snowflake punch - wonderful!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Joni!! I love how it looks like is going to ski right off the card!! Great job!!

Janice said...

Oh wow! You did a great job with this wintery scene. Love the icicle punch.

Nicole said...

what an adorable card!