Monday, December 14, 2009

A Sunshine & Giggly Monday

Happy Monday everyone!
How was your weekend? Mine no longer exist, but I think those two days in between Friday and today were okay. ;) I did get some things accomplished off my list including the kids' pictures and my Christmas letter. woohoo!
Today is a chance for me to show you the cards that I have made over my DT term for Sunshine And Giggles. Janice (the sweetest owner) asked me several months ago to join the team and I was honored! Not only did I have the chance to create with actual rubber stamps (the digi world has taken over my crafting it seems), but her stamps are so unique by celebrating beautiful ethnic children.
Here is my little showcase in tribute to Sunshine and Giggles:














Thank you Janice for this awesome opportunity! I know the new DT will do amazing work, including the fabulous Tracy Vinson, one of my new Inktegrity DT members. (Yay Tracy!) You can visit S&G blog HERE, and follow the links to the store in the tab header.
Enjoy your Monday morning my friends! It is a busy release week so I will be back later to bug you. ;)
♥ and Aloha

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful line-up! You did a fabulous job with SAG - it's been fun!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! You have been busy, lady! Awesome line up and I LOVE the cotton on her dress! That was a super cute touch!

NinaB said...

These are all beautiful, Joni. You are totally a coloring rock star.

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful line up Joni!! You did a fabulous job!!