Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Wow, yesterday's Whimsie Doodles Blog Hop was amazing! I do believe that was one of my most commented entries ever, thank you for the kind words. I realize now that I never did link to the 12x12 DP bag that I created to hold my Movie Night goodies. You can find it HERE at my buddy Tammy's blog. :D

Today I wanted to show you a mini calendar that I made for my craft room:



This was for TGF's 12 Days Of Sketches. Originally I began doing cards, and by the 3rd sketch I realized that I could use the 12 sketches for each month of the year. I found a printable calendar online HERE and then chose sketches that worked appropriately for each TGF image. This one was the adorable freebie from Marina Neira to celebrate the new year.

On a personal note, thank you so much for all the sweet comments on Maali. I also discovered that a fellow blogger has a little one of her own who had retinoblastoma at a very early age and is cancer free as well. How amazing that through blogging we can connect with each other by sharing our crafting and personal experiences! 
With that said, have a wonderful day everyone!
*Love and Aloha*

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

I love your calendar project Joni!! What a great and fun way to use the 12 sketches!! Your projects always amaze me!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great calendar. I love your image. How fun.

WickedPixie said...

Hi Joni! I love your calender project! It is so cute! We are going to get to see the other months, too, right!? :-)Traci