Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On Cloud 9 with WD!

Hey everyone!
I'm taking a break from all the TGF cards to show you the latest Whimsie Doodles challenge over at PCP. All you have to do is create a card that isn't standard or A2 shaped:




Fun challenge indeed! I used the newest Cloud 9 Leah for my card. I removed her from her original cloud and drew a larger one for Leah to sit on while she waits for the next unsuspecting couple. Come on over and join in on the fun! Melyssa has amazing digis - you can even use my very own personal discount to purchase them. Just type in JONI20 at checkout to get 20% off your order!! Yes! It's easy as that! Click HERE to visit the store, and HERE to join in on the PCP page.
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone, I hope today is full of happy surprises!
*Love and Aloha*

7 comments:

Larisa said...

I love the background paper, I love the cloud's overlooking, I love the girl on the cloud. The card is so cute ))))

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Joni!! I love how you created a cloud shape card...great idea!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, great card. I love that image.

Becky said...

What a wow card, this is awesome.

☼ Cheryl* said...

How creative!
It's lovely, Joni.

nannala said...

nice and interesting card !
love the shape :)

Kelli said...

so cute! i love that its a cloud card!