Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meet the McCaddons!

Happy Saturday everyone!
I wanted to share a little something that I made for a friend. Leslie celebrated her birthday a few months ago and specifically told us not to buy her anything...so I made it instead. ;)

 

Meet the McCaddons! heehee! This is Leslie's entire family, including Susie Freckles (Greyhound) and Cupcake (itty bitty Daschund), 3 kiddos and her dashing Doctor husband. They are headed to Hawaii to do his residency and I am so excited for them!
Here is a closer look at the image:

While this card was done in pinks and browns, my intent is to make the others a variety of colors so that she can use them throughout the year. Oh, and btw, Leslie is so much prettier IRL, I didn't do her much justice with the caricature! 
Happy Saturday to you all! I think I may pop in tomorrow to meet some challenge deadlines. ;)
♥ and Aloha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Joni! The added gift is that she sent me the digi-stamp and I got to make my own mommy "business" cards. I love your art work! And, actually, I'm so fabulous in person there aren't many who could capture my extreme beauty ;).
<3, Leslie

Rhonda Miller said...

Joni, what a great card. I love the image. How fun. TFS.

Darlene said...

What a cute card and sweet idea! You're amazing!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a darling card, Joni!! That was such a sweet & fun gift to create for your friends!!