Sunday, February 28, 2010

A new Challenge over at Anyone For Anya!

Hello dear friends, happy Sunday to you all!
I hope you have fun plans for this beautiful day. Maybe one of them could be this lovely sketch, the current challenge over at Anyone 4 Anya:

This is my last week as a Guest Designer over there and it was so much fun to play along. Thanks Dawny and company!
Here is what I came up with using Hope:

 
This was the first card that I used my Janome on and I was so happy to finally add stitching to my cards! I've admired that element for so long and was thrilled when DH bought me my mini for Christmas. 
Here is a closer look at the layers:


Come on over and join us at Anyone For Anya, all you need is a TGF image and to follow along with this wonderful layout. You can see the rest of the DT's awesome samples HERE where you will also link your card up.
Have a wonderful Sunday my friends! I am headed out to church and then to Starbucks for an hour with just my laptop. ;)
♥ and Sunday Aloha

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww!! Joni, this is so sweet & adorable!! I love it!! The stitching makes such a difference!!