Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DC 'R-U' Ready for a new challenge?

Happy Tuesday everyone!


Yes, I'm corny - you can tell from my title. ;) It's a new week and have we got a fabulous sketch for you from Gwen:

Oh sooooo cool. I love all the elements! When I first saw that large circle my first vision was of a New Moon. ;) Here is my card:


Ah Bella.Yes, Edward is your True Love because I WANT JACOB! lol! ;) Just kidding...I am a very happily married Cougar woman. heehee!
I love love love these papers from the Queen Of The Crop Collection - they are so versatile! I chose to use this side of the papers because it went with my New Moon theme. The other side has yummy greens and fun crafting phrases that are so much fun to use as well!
These papers as welll as the marjority of my card can be found at DCRU's store (just click to see!):

Queen Of The Crop Designer Paper, Camille from The Greeting Farm, Prism cardstock, Neenah White Cardstock, Copics, Nestabilities

My sentiment was computer generated, the ribbon and hardware are from a dusty stash. :D Now hop on over to the Design Team blog HERE so you can see the wonderful variety of these papers and all the adorable samples. Be sure to link up so we can visit your work. Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!
♥ and Aloha

3 comments:

Irena said...

Lovely card :)

WickedPixie said...

Joni, your card is great! I love the "moon"! And you make me laugh!! Cougar, indeed! :-)Traci

Tindaloo said...

gorgeous papers and card! I love the Bella image & her coloring :)