Friday, March 19, 2010

Fairy Happy Week comes to a close...sniff sniff...

Happy Friday friends!!!
Bittersweet, as today is the last reveal day of Fairy Happy Week over at Inktegrity. Before I reveal her, congratulations to Michele of My Simple Crafts for winning our last fairy!
And here she is, in all of her sunny glory:

Sunflower Fairy

Doesn't she look like she's sitting at a Sunflower Cafe? heehee! I used the current layout at Inktegrity, we began a once a week sketch challenge that I'd love for you to join!
And a closeup if you don't mind:


I decided to keep the main part of her dress white so I covered it with crystal stickles. She's colored in with copics and popped up on dimensionals, then placed on a CB layer (branches folder).
Sunflower Fairy is now available in my shop HERE.
Thank you so much for coming by today! I will be back tomorrow with a fun little Whimsie Doodles posting that is just paw-fect for all you animal lovers!
Enjoy this beautiful day. :D
*Love and Aloha*

3 comments:

JAN said...

wowee Joni super beautiful..and doesnt that background really set off the whole beautiful image..i really love this card it brightens my day :)

Pink Heather said...

What a cute fairy. I love her striped leggings.

NinaB said...

This is just darling, Joni. I'm really loving these fairies and you color them so well.