Monday, April 19, 2010

Laurie Skunk needs your votes!

Happy Monday everyone!
It is week 4 over at The Greeting Farm's Royal battle. This week Sheri Gilson created this adorable kisses holder for our team:


Isn't Laurie Skunk so sweet paired with those pinks? I love the patterned paper and shoe-lacing deatils!
Now this week is a bit trickier over at the Royal Battle - you can only vote once. :( We would love your comments (equivalent to a vote) HERE at the TGF Galleria so we can move on to the final round!
Thank you so much for your awesome support and visiting me. I wish you a happy Monday full of unexpected happy surprises!!
~*Aloha

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I just put in my vote.

Cara said...

I'm trying!! Can't get in again ;o)

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Love it!