Thursday, April 8, 2010

Miss Anya and her daisies

Hello again and happy Thursday afternoon!
I just saw that the TGF Galleria was down so I thought I'd post my card here for the FFF sketch by Cindy:


I used the FFF layout, and was inspired by a fellow DCRU's challenge to use daisies in a card. {Sorry Gwen! I was a day late when it was finished!}
I am not sure what brought these colors together, I'm not a Lakers fan or anything but purple and yellow gingham seemed to call my name:


I bought the papers from JA's, the sentiment is from the McSplendid Farm set from TGF, Miss Anya was part of blog candy that I got from Erin. She sent two of each image, how sweet is that? Thanks Erin!
Okay, off to finish making dinner...Happy rest of your day everyone!!
~*Aloha

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Oh Joni, this is super cute! I love it! What a fabulous job on her hair.

And what a beautiful picture of your family on the sidebar! Love the colors!

Claudia
Owner-DCRU

Jackie Randolph said...

Joni - very beautiful card. Love the colors of purple and yellow together (just the right blend)andy your DP is gorgeous!! Love your coloring, and the shine with how you colored her hair.

Hugs!

Danni said...

This is so pretty! What a great combo of papers!

WickedPixie said...

Beautiful color combo and coloring Joni! :-)Traci

Unknown said...

this is beautiful, what a great card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!