Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whimsie Doodles Wednesday

Happy middle of the week day! Whimsie Doodles has an adorable collection of happy kids that have just been released HERE in the store.
Today I am showing you Swing Leah:


Awww! Isn't she a cutie? I love that she doesn't have her shoes on. lol! Reminds me of me when I was little - except that it was barefoot because my slippers fell off mid air. heehee!
Here she is a bit closer:


The new kids are so happy, enjoying the warmer weather and outdoor activities just like my own crew. ;) You can find the new images HERE in the shop, and today starts a new Whimsie Doodles challenge over at Whimsie Doodles' PCP page HERE.
Have a beeeeaaautiful Wednesday everyone, thank you for coming by!
~*Aloha

7 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Cute Cute Cute.
Hugs
Tanya

Rhonda Miller said...

Very cute card. Oh those fun and carefree days of childhood. TFS.

WickedPixie said...

Super cute card, Joni! :-)Traci

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cutie! You have definitely captured springtime with this card.

Maylee said...

What a fun spring card! Leah is super adorable, love the way you colored her hair!

Irena said...

Very cute card :)

Nicole said...

She's just icky sweet, ain't she?? LOL!