Saturday, May 1, 2010

Celebrating Nat'l Scrapbooking Day (and a freebie friend)


Happy Saturday everyone! My little digi company is having a BOGO sale (Buy One Get One FREE) all weekend long. Simply purchase the images that you want, and when I contact you, let me know which ones you'd like for free. That's it! Images of equal or lesser value, and all of them can be seen HERE in the shop or by clicking on the banner.
And to start you off, here's a freebie to celebrate this beautiful day....

Right click to save these friends to your desktop. (Please do not send this file via email, but rather, direct friends here instead - thank you!) Happy shopping everyone!
~*Joni

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks for the cutie! I'm off to check out the store!! ;)

Melyssa said...

OK so I think this new image is the sweetest ever!! I love the turtle.