Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DC-RU at the new blog?


Hello dear friends and happy Tuesday!
DCRU has a new blog home, and what a wonderful place it is! You can find the new link HERE, called A Crafty Little Place. To celebrate the store's 1st anniversary, there is an amazing sale on all of your favorite stamps, papers, and goodies going on all week long HERE. Hurry on over!
This week we are continuing our challenge with a wonderful sketch by LoRi. The DT had the chance to play with Lush papers from My Mind's Eye, as well as the adorable Inkin' Isabella digital image:


I just love her because she looks like us with our crafting goodies! The Lush papers are so yummy and saturated with color, so I decided to go with a brown/coral theme. I colored Isabella in with copics, then used a white pen to create the polka dots on her shirt. Listed below are all the wonderful products that I've used from the store:
Recipe:
Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder 

Come on over and play along! Here is LoRi's sketch for you to follow:

Click HERE to get to the challenge and see all the wonderful samples by the Design Team! Have a beautiful Tuesday everyone, thank you for coming by. :D
~*Joni

3 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

LOL Joni - I read this entire post. Like actually read, read it ;) Just thought I'd put it on record ya know. I love the sewing you did on you card.

Irena said...

Wonderful card :) I like the colors )

Danni said...

What a great card! Fantastic job!