Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sending you lots of love


Happy Wednesday everyone! This is just a short post to send you love on this mid-week day. I hope yours is going well so far? This is an image I drew for my own digi line, Inktegrity. Colored in orange-ish reds, this truck becomes Bella's truck from the Twilight series. ;) I made this for the Stampin' Sisters In Christ challenge that Inktegrity sponsored a while ago, the theme was based on love.
Yesterday I announced on the Inktegrity blog some big news - I am taking the summer off from designing to enjoy the time with my kiddos. Inktegrity will be on hiatus, but I will be posting freebies and having friends pop in to guest design for me. For those who inquired, I will not be holding a summer DT call but will hold one at the end of summer for a Fall team. Thank you for asking!!!
And speaking of Inktegrity, we have a new sketch over at the sketch challenge blog HERE. Come on over to visit us!
Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you for coming by.
~*Joni

8 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is one fabulous card Joni.
Hugs
Tanya

Shirl said...

That's an awesome card with an awesome digi Joni :) Perfect to be used anytime :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Joni, I LOVE the design of this card!! The colors and clean lines are fabulous!! Bella's truck is one of my fav's!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help over the summer!!:D

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great card!!! I will be casing this one, 'cause I just love the huge sentiment at the bottom.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this Joni!!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Joni, this is so adorable! I {heart} everything about this card, girlfriend! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

MiamiKel said...

Oh Joni, stunning! Love the clouds, the perfect truck filled with hearts, your stitching - lovely card!

RiNNE said...

Just bought this! Thanks so much! Cute card!