Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm at the beach!


Happy Saturday everyone! Well technically, I'M not at there but I live vicariously through this cutie. heehee!
Today is a new challenge over at Bee Crafty called At The Beach!
Merrigan's Design Team have put together a little lineup of fun beach-y themes with her adorable images. I chose Whimsical Girl Summer Ducky just so I could use some yellow hues with this fun orange. heehee! Isn't she cute?


I made a sun out of a scalloped nestie - all you have to do is run a piece of cardstock through with a scalloped nestie, then rotate it ever so slightly, and run it through again. Voila! A sun that you can also use as a sunflower! :D
Come on over and join us! You can visit us HERE at the blog, this is also where you'll link up your work. Have a beautiful Saturday everyone, we are off to the pool! ♥

3 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Sunny and fabulous! Love it Joni!

Deanne :)

DG said...

This is totally adorable!!!

bernietom47 said...

Toooo Cute! Love the tip for making the sun. TFS