Monday, July 26, 2010

TPE Challenge #77



Happy Monday everyone! Are you ready to start the week off with a fun sketch? Today at The Pink Elephant, we have a wonderful sponsor who is giving away adorable digis to the winner:
  Cocoa Studio Designs


Aren't they so cute?! Now all you have to do to qualify is to use this sweet sketch designed by the wonderful Tina:
 

Oh the possibilities! Here is my card using that adorable bunny image from their line:


I know, I know - a blue bunny? heehee! I started out trying to match another DP and it just didn't work. No worries though as this particular blue bunny makes me think of the ice cream brand. Mmmmm...and with the 108* weather we've been having, I would have him hopping alongside me all day long!
You can see the wonderful designs by the DT HERE on the TPE blog. Link up your work and we'll come pay you a visit! Off to the freezer I go, I want ice cream now...Have a wonderful Monday everyone! ♥

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...this is super adorable Joni!! I love the little blue bunny!! The scallop border and embossing are perfect!! Great job on this weeks challenge!!