Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Fleur-y kind of day

Happy almost Friday everyone! Yesterday I posted Dee Dee with some yummy MME Quite Contrary papers from DCRU, I thought I'd show you another pattern from that line:


Isn't that a totally different look? I love these papers, they have the prettiest coordinating patterns that are fun to design around. It is also the featured sampler pack over at DCRU - for just $2 you get 8 6x6 sheets to play with!! Eeek! Run over there and get some for yourself!
I was so tickled to find this little rub on that matched perfectly with the color scheme, and since I was going with a floral theme, I called Fleur Anya to make a cameo appearance. ;)

Okay, so do you want to hear why things are in a flurry here at the Wilson home? After a frantic last minute search, I found 3 tickets near the stage for a Jonas Brothers concert tonight! With some secretive planning and asking favors from a couple of friends, I surprised Nala and Jay (yes, he tried to play it cool but Demi Lovato and the Camp Rock cast will be there too). I will try and take some pictures, I think it will be a fun night even though there's chance of showers.
Have a great Thursday everyone, thank you so much for coming by! ♥

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. I love the flowers in her hair. Those papers are great. I hope you have fun at your concert.

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW...gorgeous card, Joni!! I love the yummy colors of the DP and you did an awesome job coloring Fleur Anya!! Have a fabulous time at the concert!!

Leanne said...

Great card Joni!! It's beautiful with that dp. Fleur Anya looks so cute colored up. Have fun at the concert!! Hugs,

Alberto said...

Oh, wow Joni!
This card is pretty and cute the stamp!
The papers are wonder!

Hugs,Albert

kadie said...

So SO CUTE!! She is adorable, Joni (of course!!)
I got some of that yummy paper from the DCRU store too...a perfect match for this cutie Anya. HUGS

Thanh Vo said...

Way to use this paper Joni!!! <3 Hope the concert was fantastic last night.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

bernietom47 said...

The papers are wonderful! You did an awesome job coloring Fleur Anya!!
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

chrilvian said...

aaaaah what u cutie, i have her too.....but not jused