Saturday, August 14, 2010

A new challenge at Bee-Crafty!


Happy Saturday everyone!
Today starts a new challenge over at Bee Crafty called Ribbon and Bows. What a wonderful theme! I used this adorable Whimsical Girl with drink for my card as I am still celebrating summer. ;)
The grass is frayed and then adhered to the image, then I added the bright red ribbon bow.
Come on over and play along! You can see more cute samples HERE on the blog, this is also where you'll link up. Have a great weekend everyone, celebrate the day!
~*Joni

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Irena said...

Very pretty card.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Joni!! Love the frayed ribbon grass!!

Leanne said...

Cute card! Great frayed ribbon for the grass. :)

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card Joni! I love the frayed ribbon for the grass, great touch. And the bright red bow just makes everything pop.