Thursday, September 30, 2010

I want my mummy...


Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
Amber Ink just released a bunch of fun stamps called HeyLoWeen. There are 10 kids to choose from, and they are SO fun to play around with! By merging them together, you can create the cutest little scene.
For my candy corn treat holder, I paired Mummy's Boy and Bride of Frankie. That little guy looks like he's quite the class clown, doesn't he? I thought it would be funny if he had an audience to charm, she thinks he's cute. haha!
Amber Ink has a fun challenge going on right now called "Trick Or Treaty AmberInky"
You have until October 11th to create anything that celebrates Halloween with an Amber Ink image (hint hint - those digis would be perfect!). You can find more information as well as meet our super celebrity Guest Celebrity Hostess HERE on the Amber Ink site. Come on by and see what the celebrity has done!
Don't forget that I have TWO impromptu giveaways: button one HERE (ends Friday) and a Fall banner HERE (ends Saturday) 
Have a great day, my friends. Thank you for coming by. ♥

8 comments:

Risa said...

What a super cute project Joni!
hugs
Risa:)

Silvia said...

Super adorable, Joni! Awesome tutorial too. Thanks for sharing.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun bag topper. I love it. TFS.

Pam said...

YUM!!! I wanna come trick or treating at YOUR house! I'd never eat the candy though, I'd just leave the bag in my special spot to look at forever and ever ;)

Amber Alvarez said...

Oh Joni! I love love love this!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, superbly cute, Miss Joni! Absolutely a wonderful h'ween treasure! LOVE the new Fall blog look - you are so creative! And I'm so blessed and honored and excited all in one to be working with you again on the B & B DT! Hugs! x0x0

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh this is soooooooo cute! Love the digi and your coloring is wonderful!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

CUTE! This makes me want candy corn :>)