Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ACLP's spooooky challenge


Happy beautiful Tuesday everyone!
Well as you can see, blogger and I didn't synchronize our watches correctly this morning. ;) But you still have plenty of time to join in on the fun over at A Crafty Little Place with our spooky challenge!
This week we used the adorable Rockets and Rayguns designer paper to make something spooky:


Recipe:
Nestabilities

Do you like my backyard full of aliens coming to trick or treat? heehee!
This card was so fun, I learned an easy window technique when I first began stamping. Just punch out 4 squares and back it on to solid cardstock. I used a MS punch for drippy goopy windowsills (I call it the Goopy Doop punch) and paired it with the cute papers and stickers sentiment. Come along and join us on this spooky ride! You can find more adorable and scary samples HERE on the ACLP blog. This is also where you'll link up your creations. Have a gorgeous Tuesday everyone! We are expecting thunderstorms so I am really excited. ♥

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

Sheri Gilson said...

Joni, this is too cute!! I love the little monster paper!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!