Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Look at what I got in the mail!


Happy Wednesday everyone!
Okay, so I didn't get these kids in the mail, they were special delivered. heehee! :)
But, I did get this adorable little 3D standing of them from our last photo shoot at The Picture People:


Now how cute is that? I didn't even order it! It was sent to me as a little gift from our local studio at the mall.
It was such a nice surprise, I didn't order this picture for our family Christmas cards because Iz is sticking out his tongue. lol!
I don't mind having it as a little reminder of that day though.
And just how little is it?
Well I photographed it next to a familiar little craft item:


Eeek! I love it! DH has put dibs on it for his work desk, and after checking out their website this free standing paper weight is $15+.
I may have to get more since I was gifted this one. Maybe that was their intention all along! ;)
Have a beautiful day everyone, I hope your day is full of little surprises too! ♥ & Aloha,


5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

What a wonderful happy mail surprise!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting and little IZ is too precious!!

Unknown said...

What a pleasant surprise to received this in the mail! I think the picture is adorable and perfect for that 3d look!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Now that is a good-looking brood...hehehe. You have a beautiful family. I think its great that Iz put his tongue out. Those are the photos I like to get of my kids...when they are really acting like themselves...LOL! We have one of our three girls, taken before Aubrey was born. Bekah did the same thing. Stuck that tongue right out! I loved it! Its a cool gift and perfect for your creative corner. :~)

Smiles!
Gwen

Thanh Vo said...

Aww happy mail!! What a cute little reminder of your family, Joni!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

How adorable!!!!

Deanne :)