Thursday, January 20, 2011

Be my valentine!


Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
I designed this card for The Greeting Farm's FFF challenge: turquoise/black and your choice of a third color.
I know this is an odd combo, but Stella is so cute that she could rock any hair color. heehee! I pulled out my stash of SU designer paper (no clue what year) and a scrap piece of Modern Homemaker paper. The sentiment is from TGF's Oliver and Amelia Just For You set.
I used this sweet sketch by the girls over at Crafty Hos: 


Some other fun challenges I'm entering in:



My Time To Craft: Spots and Dots
Tuesday Throwdown: Valentine's
Paper Playtime: Use the word "Love"

Have a super day everyone!
I will be back here tomorrow with a fun challenge with Raise The Bar.
Thank you for coming by!
♥ & Aloha,

11 comments:

Crystal said...

OMGeeeeee!! I love her hair!!! Great color combos and your coloring is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!
Hugs!!!
Crystal

Tanya said...

Darling! I love the color combo and her blue hair!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. TFS.

DG said...

The coloring on this is outta this world. I love her blue hair!!! Awesome card. Love the Blog dressed up for V-day - so cute!

Maylee said...

Wow! Super cute card!

Lesley said...

Cute card! Love the image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Michele Lourenco said...

Joni, you rocked this sketch. The card is GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining the crafty ho's and doing such a great job with the challenge.

patriziawithaz said...

Oh Joni this is a super card - I agree - it rocks !!! Thanks for sharing your work with us at MTTCC this week x

Tammy Miller said...

Hey Joni, your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it!. Thanks for joining us at the The Crafty Ho’s Challenge Blog for our January Sketch Challenge. I hope to see you back. Tammy

buglvr2010 said...

I love your card and your coloring is amazing. Awesome card!

Thanh Vo said...

Congrats on your win, Joni! This card is fantastic.