Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cupid, draw back your bow!


Happy wonderful Wednesday everyone!
I am SOOO excited for today's post because I get to show you a new image that I drew up.
I finally sat down with my dusty WACOM with an idea of a cute chubby cupid for Valentine's Day,
and this little fella came out of my pen.

I am entering my guy into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Love is in the air
Kaboodle Doodles: Use a digi
Aly's Sunday Challenge: Things with wings

In addition, I asked some super talented friends to join in on the designing fun,
you can see all of their creationsHERE on my Inktegrity blog.
This little guy can be found in my store site here, come swing by and take a look:


Thank you so much for coming by everyone, have a wonderful day!
♥ & Aloha,

5 comments:

Melyssa said...

This little guy is so ADORABLE Joni, I especially love his socks!! Too cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I just love the papers and your cupid is so cute. TFS.

**Farrah** said...

Great job!! On both the card and drawing the image!! What talent!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Jill said...

What a great image! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

Silvia said...

OMG, are you kidding me! This is so adorable and so much fun. Your copic marker coloring is fantastic!!! The image is soooooo cute!